Condon Law Firm is here to assist you with your municipal and local government needs, whether you need to present a project to a municipality, common-council, or planning commission, or need behind-the-scenes discussion with local government officials.
With each of the issue, the important piece to engaging the Condon Law Firm is to understand the audience and expectations. This is where the municipal and government law practice at the Condon Law Firm will help.
Examples of municipal work performed include:
- acting as lead counsel for property rights trial against local municipality;
- representing clients in negotiations with municipal representatives;
- presenting arguments and defenses to government bodies at both public and private hearings;
- obtaining zoning relief and reversal of administrative orders of the local government authority;
- dealing directly with builders, contractors and neighborhood residents over disputes, questions and options for development and construction; and
- developing strategies for handling municipal & government law issues.