What does it take to be a Wisconsin Equine Law attorney? The practice of equine law involves all types of horses, horse-related activities, horse businesses, horse organizations, and horse facilities.
Often these cases involve prompt action, including the impact of a breeding lien or landlord/tenant issues. Condon law firm has experience around horses and can work with you to find the best solution. The Condon Law Firm is the Wisconsin equine attorney to consult if you have a horse-issue as, when it comes to Wisconsin Equine Law, the firm knows the horse-related terminology and works with the client on resolution.
Examples of past work includes:
- representing a barn owner in defending a personal injury claim (boarder kicked by a horse);
- representing a barn owner involving a construction dispute;
- representing a seller that required contract documentation;
- representing a buyer in a horse transaction purchase;
- representing a boarder with a dispute over fees, charges and care