The Condon Law Firm, LLC was started by Jacques Condon with a view toward problem solving in the areas of business law, civil and commercial litigation, and the handling of individual and business disputes. Its clientele is broad-based, from local, small businesses to a nationwide general counsel practice in sports law and insurance disputes.
Regardless of form or size of the client, the firm’s core clients and business approach are based on the same ideals — accountability, accessibility, and responsibility.
To understand Condon Law Firm’s ideals, we must begin with experience. In Mr. Condon’s legal career, he has:
- tried or participated in over 20 jury and bench trials;
- prosecuted and defended hundreds of depositions, civil motion hearings, and in-court adjudications;
- served as lead counsel in complex litigation disputes ranging from multi-family construction and environmental claims to insurance coverage and municipal disputes;
- handled business disputes ranging from large, complex asset purchase transactions to simple document drafting, including non-compete agreements;
- worked as a federal law clerk for United States District Judge J.P. Stadtmueller where, among other things, he received special recognition for his work on a four-month RICO-based jury trial; and
- remained active in the business and legal community as the former Board President of Big Brothers Big Sisters Ozaukee County, a multi-term member of the Office of Lawyer Regulation, District 2 Committee, the small-practice representative member of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Appellate Practice Division, and a long-term member of the Thomas E. Fairchild, American Inns of Court.
What this experience shows is that the firm has seen it, done it, and knows what to do with it. The Condon Law Firm, LLC — business law, civil litigation, problem solving. See our Areas of Practice.